Have you got the latest build installed?
Having the latest build installed ensures you a better compatibility with the latest security requirements and latest Microsoft Windows builds/patches.
In EMEA, we do not always release our software builds at the same time than our Japanese headquarters. New builds and new versions go through an additional phase of software testing to make sure that no issue can be encountered with European language settings, that's why build release date recorded on the official Release Notes are actually not valid for EMEA.
The following information is valid for release dates of our software in Europe, Milddle East, Africa.
ActiveImage Protector 2018 for Server | SBS | Desktop | Clusters | Virtual (Windows machines)
- 05.06.2018: SP1M2 - build 22.214.171.12451. Restart is necessary after upgrade.
- 09.04.2018: Service Pack 1 - build 126.96.36.19941. Specifically includes:
New tracking driver. Restart is necessary after upgrade.
- 14.12.1017: build 188.8.131.5217. Includes:
Automatic eject of USB / RDX storage device after completion of backup task.
- 30.11.2017: New 2018 version, build 184.108.40.20644
ActiveImage Protector 2018 Linux | Virtual (Linux machines)
- 09.04.2018: Build 220.127.116.1144
- 06.03.2018: Build 18.104.22.16831
- 14.12.2017: New version, build 22.214.171.12408
ActiveImage Protector 2018 Hyper-V
This version has not been released yet. We are still using ActiveImage Protector 2016 Hyper-V:
- 09.08.2017: build v126.96.36.19965-p1708
ActiveImage Protector 2018 IT Pro Edition
- 08.01.2018: build v188.8.131.5248 - NEW ActiveImage Protector IT Pro 2018 version !
- 23.05.2017: build v184.108.40.20648
ActiveImage Protector 5 (Personal Edition)
- 29.01.2018: Build v220.127.116.1121
- 30.11.2017: New version, build v18.104.22.16856
Included with most of download of all ActiveImage Protector software (not AIP Personal Edition).
- 09.08.2017: build v22.214.171.1243
- 13.07.2017: build v126.96.36.19910
vStandby AIP is an add-on module to ActiveImage Protector (Windows or Linux editions)
- 19.07.2018: patch 871 for vStandby AIP (188.8.131.526)
- 06.03.2018: build v184.108.40.2066
- 28.08.1017: build v220.127.116.118