Which version of vStandby is right for you?
NetJapan's vStandby solutions allow you to create a standby replica virtual machine of your live productive machine.
When failure or disaster strikes your productive environment, your vStandby virtual machine can be booted in minutes, allowing users to continue working normally as if nothing had happened.
- If you are not using NetJapan's ActiveImage Protector backup and disaster recovery solutions and you want a standby virtual replica of your Windows machines that are ready to use in case of a disaster.
- If you are using a backup and disaster recovery solution from another vendor.
- Includes vStandby Server Edition and vStandby Desktop Edition.
vStandby AIP >>
- If you are using or testing NetJapan ActiveImage Protector.
- Includes vStandby AIP Server, SBS, Desktop, Linux and Unlimited Editions.