Have you got the latest build installed?
Having the latest build installed ensures you a better compatibility with the latest security requirements and latest Microsoft Windows builds/patches.
In EMEA, we do not always release our software builds at the same time than our Japanese headquarters. New builds and new versions go through an additional phase of software testing to make sure that no issue can be encountered with European language settings, that's why build release date recorded on the official Release Notes are actually not valid for EMEA.
The following information is valid for release dates of our software in Europe, Milddle East, Africa.
ActiveImage Protector 2018 for Server | SBS | Desktop | Clusters | Virtual (Windows machines)
- 09.04.2018: Service Pack 1 - build 220.127.116.1141. Specifically includes:
New tracking driver. Restart is necessary after upgrade.
- 14.12.1017: build 18.104.22.16817. Includes:
Automatic eject of USB / RDX storage device after completion of backup task.
- 30.11.2017: New 2018 version, build 22.214.171.12444
ActiveImage Protector 2018 Linux | Virtual (Linux machines)
- 09.04.2018: Build 126.96.36.19944
- 06.03.2018: Build 188.8.131.5231
- 14.12.2017: New version, build 184.108.40.20608
ActiveImage Protector 2018 Hyper-V
This version has not been released yet. We are still using ActiveImage Protector 2016 Hyper-V:
- 09.08.2017: build v220.127.116.1165-p1708
ActiveImage Protector 2018 IT Pro Edition
- 08.01.2018: build v18.104.22.16848 - NEW ActiveImage Protector IT Pro 2018 version !
- 23.05.2017: build v22.214.171.12448
ActiveImage Protector 5 (Personal Edition)
- 29.01.2018: Build v126.96.36.19921
- 30.11.2017: New version, build v188.8.131.5256
Included with most of download of all ActiveImage Protector software (not AIP Personal Edition).
- 09.08.2017: build v184.108.40.2063
- 13.07.2017: build v220.127.116.1110
vStandby AIP is an add-on module to ActiveImage Protector (Windows or Linux editions)
- 06.03.2018: build v18.104.22.1686
- 28.08.1017: build v22.214.171.1248